I have been behind on my blog updates this past week. A little 15 pounder would not take any naps (oh the crankiness that followed), which meant no time for me to do much of anything around here.
However, Mark and I were able to make some serious progress on cleaning out our closet last weekend. After watching an episode of Hoarders, I walked into our closet and decided it was time. I pulled clothes off hangers like a maniac, and it felt oh so good. All the bar hopping Forever 21 shirts, skinny girl jeans that I have been trying to convince myself I would be able to wear for 5 years, and all the clothes that I still had from my college days were stuffed into garbage bags for Goodwill.
I filled 4 more bags with shoes I cannot wear anymore after being pregnant. My big boat feet grew even bigger with the arrival of Reid. Just another love souvenir of my favorite little boy. Ha.
1 comment:
But what is Uncle Kiki going to wear when she goes to Austin?? :)
Post a Comment